FTI Services is seeking a new Sales Representative to join our team! The Senior Sales Representative (SSR) is responsible for driving New Business Development. The goal of the SSR is to consistently achieve quote through the development of leads and sales of FTI Services’ three business areas: Managed Services, IT consulting, and Cabling. The SSR will be responsible for generating their own leads through Cold Calling, Networking, Partner Development, and Marketing Campaigns. The SSR will be required to perform some (limited to 15% of work time) post sale account and project management. The SSR will work from the FTI Services Goleta or Camarillo facility but will also travel regularly to meet with prospects and clients.
- Lead Generation
- Cold Calling
- Marketing Campaigns
- Partner Development
- Prospect Needs Assessments
- Proposal and Quote Generation
- To Prospects
- To Clients Previously Closed by SSR
- Proposal and Quote Submittal Including
- Managing Sales and Technical Presentations
- Scheduling and Participating in Demonstrations
- Managing External Technology Partner Teams
- Price and Terms Negotiation
- Activity Tracking and Reporting
- Provide regular status reports management
- Typically 5+ years in complex IT service, or related industry, business environment.
- Strong current IT services, or related industry, sales background.
- Sales hunter and closer experience.
- Demonstrate broad knowledge of corporate policies, products, markets and processes, and an understanding of business management principles and practices.
- Demonstrate mastery to state-of-the-art technical, functional or business knowledge.
- Sales experience in the FTI’s territory (Santa Barbara, Ventura and Los Angeles Counties) is a definite plus.